Solving equations, graphing solutions to equations in two unknowns.
- Introduction to Functions
Working with functions, domain and range, behaviors of functions, solving problems with functions.
- Linear and Quadratic Functions
Characteristics and applications of linear and quadratic functions.
- Polynomial and Rational Functions
Polynomial and rational functions and their graphs, polynomial inequalities.
- More on Functions
Combinations and transformations of functions, inverse functions.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Characteristics and applications of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Systems of Equations
Systems of equations, matrix methods for systems of linear equations.
- Schedule This gives suggested or required activities for each class meeting.
- Final Exam Preparation Page
- Textbook The textbook for our course. Open in Firefox if you want to download the file to your computer. Here are the individual chapters, with the solutions for that chapter at the back of each:
- Desmos Online Grapher This is an online tool that allows you to plot graphs.
- Practice Exams:
- Winter 2013 Exams